You are here

Contractors Pollution Liability

"Any contractors constructing new buildings or are in the business of remediating contaminated sites should get Contractors Pollution Liability (CPL) insurance," states insurance specialist James McAluney. McAluney works with several contractors and is well acquainted with the financial pitfalls that come with the job. CPL is needed when third-party claims of bodily injury, cleanup costs and property damage arise from a contractor's work. This insurance type is intended for small and large contractors alike. Jim McAluney endorses this product as a necessary tool for any serious contractor.